Why You Should Work With Us
At The Collins Law Firm, P.C., the foundation of our firm is built on our commitment to providing our clients with the highest-quality legal representation. We strive to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with our clients by responding promptly to client needs and providing effective representation on an ongoing basis. We are a husband-and-wife attorney team with more than 40 years of combined legal experience.
Each attorney in the firm focuses primarily on practice areas in which he or she has developed expertise, including criminal and family legal services and estate planning assistance. This firm has earned a reputation for competence and integrity among its clients and the legal community. Our focus is on providing personal attention and high-quality legal services at reasonable rates.
To learn more about each of our backgrounds and experience, please review our individual profiles through the links below.
Call Us For The Kind Of Legal Service You Really Want
In addition to more than 40 years of combined experience, we offer our clients the following services:
- Free consultations: Choosing an attorney is a big decision. We offer free initial consultations to give you the opportunity to meet with us and discuss your legal issue.
- Flexible hours: Our regular business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. We are flexible and willing to meet with clients during evenings and weekends. We are also willing to travel to meet with clients who cannot come to one of our offices.
- Availability: We offer a toll-free number for potential and existing clients wishing to contact us after hours: 757-818-9539.
- Military discounts: Military discounts are available in all of our practice areas. We serve clients on numerous military bases, including Naval Station Norfolk, NAS Oceana, Fort Eustis and JEB Little Creek-Fort Story.
- Senior discounts: Senior discounts are available to those seeking assistance in the areas of estate planning and elder law.
- Credit cards: For your convenience, we offer credit card payment options.
Unlike other law firms, clients meet directly with our partners, who personally handle the matter from beginning to end. Cases are not delegated to a less experienced attorney.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today
Our law firm provides legal representation to clients from the Virginia Beach area, including Chesapeake, to Portsmouth and all surrounding jurisdictions. To arrange a free initial consultation with our established Virginia Beach criminal defense, divorce and estate planning lawyers, contact The Collins Law Firm, P.C., at 757-818-9539. You may also complete our online form to send us an email, and we will be in touch with you shortly.